Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Creating an Account
To access your Academic Pass to NYTimes.com, each user must follow these steps:
- Go to nytimes.com/passes
- Create a free NYTimes.com account using your FDU email (student.fdu.edu or fdu.edu) address.*
- You will receive an email in order to confirm your pass.
- You have successfully claimed a Pass when you see the Start Your Access screen
- Now you can enjoy seamless full access to NYTimes.com, INYT.com and NYT mobile apps just by logging into your NYTimes.com account from any location, on or off campus.**
- Visit www.NYTimes.com/Mobile from an iPad, tablet or a smartphone’s web browser to download and log into the NYT app.
Syncing and Existing Account
***If you already have an NYT.com account or for some reason you're not able to log in to your account, use the Forgot Password link to reset your account and sync it with your existing account. After clicking the Forget Password link you will receive an email from the New York Times with a link to reset your password.