Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Librarians can help develop and implement instructors' OER plans by:
- Helping instructors formulate search strategies to locate OER.
- Working to fill in gaps in the search for materials to support specific learning objectives after the instructor has searched.
- Helping instructors explore library resources that may support learning objectives, which are free-to-students.
- Providing basic copyright guidance and/or resources.
- Referring instructors to the appropriate departments and/or individuals for assistance outside of the scope of library support.
- Assisting faculty with refining research assignments that will help students develop effective research skills that match course objectives.
- Providing a collection of curated resources through our OER research guide.
- Conducting OER specific library instruction sessions to help students evaluate OER content.
- Assisting faculty in the revision, remixing, and redistribution of OER resources.
Collaborate With an OER Librarian
Robert Wolf - Electronic Resources Librarian
Saskia Kusnecov - Research and Metadata Librarian